EXPERIENCE WHITE CHRISTMAS IN EUROPE
FRANCE – SWITZERLAND – ITALY
TRAVEL DATE: DECEMBER 18-27, 2019
- PARIS The Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc du Triomphe, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Opera House, Eifel Tower, the River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise
- DIJON Palace of the Dukes, Dancy Square Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Old Town
- ENGELBERG Titlis, Glacier Cave, the Cliﬀ Walk
- LUGANO Glacier Lake Lugano
- COMO Gothic Como Cathedral
- VENICE San Marco Square, Doge’s Palace, Byzantne St. Mark’s Cathedral, The Bell Tower, The Clock Tower, the Bridge of Sighs, Murano Glass Factory
- PISA Leaning Tower, Baptstery, Cathedral of Pisa
- ROME Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Arch of Constantne, Roman Forum, Monument Victoria Emanuelle II, Piazza de Venezia, Circus Maximus, Fountain of Trevi , the Spanish Step
DEC18 MANILA/ PARIS
Depart Manila on board a prestigious airline for overnight ﬂight to Paris. Enjoy in-ﬂight meals and entertainments onboard.
DEC19 /PARIS (-)
Welcome to Paris, France ! After immigration clearance at the airport, convey your luggage and board your private coach for your transfer to hotel for check-in and dinner. Rest of the day at leisure.
DEC20 PARIS (B)
This beautiful day, discover the vibrant City of Lights, Paris. Start the day with your local guide to explore the decorated city, see the highlights of the city includes both banks of the River Seine: The Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc du Triomphe, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Opera House, the famous Eifel Tower and experience the River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise. Afternoon, free time to explore the city on your own pace. Perhaps, take the best time for your shopping at the largest Department store in France, the
Galleries La Fayete and be delighted to the Christmas ornaments.
DEC21 PARIS – DIJON – LUCERNE (B)
After your buﬀet breakfast at hotel, drive to Dijon the capital city of the historical Burgundy region in eastern France, one of the country’s principal wine-making areas. See the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and admire the Dancy Square for your some free time. Then continue to cross the Swiss border and enjoy the mesmerizing views
on your way of Lucerne. Perchance to walk around the lakeside of Lucerne and be amazed to the elegant lights of the city or experience the great nightlife which famous all over Switzerland.
DEC22 LUCERNE – ENGELBERG – LUGANO (B)
In the morning, love the relaxed day to see the emotive Lion Monument carved into a limestone cliﬀ, walk to the symbolic Kapellbrucke or Chapel Bridge a covered wooden footbridge across the Reuss, and explore the decorative Old Town on your own free time, there you can have your way to shop the famous Swiss products like
Swiss chocolates, Swiss knives, Bally shoes and watches. Afterwards, travel towards Engelberg and experience a
mind-blowing day in the Snow at one of the panoramic mountain resort of Mount Titlis in Switzerland with 10,623f high above sea level. Take the world’s first rotating cable car and be amazed to the pectacular view up to the summit of Mt. Titlis and enjoy the illuminated Glacier Cave, experience the Titlis Cliﬀ Walk – the highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe. Then travel to the charming city of Lugano with photo stop at the Glacial Lake Lugano which is situated on the border between southern Switzerland and northern Italy.
DEC23 LUGANO – COMO – VENICE (B)
Breakfast and travel to Italian border on your way to Lombardy region in Como. Visit to Gothic Como Cathedral the seat of the Bishop of Como. Later on, continue to Venice Troncheto pier for your boat ride to romantic city of Venice Island. Visit to San Marco Square and admire Doge’s Palace, Byzantne St. Mark’s Cathedral, The Bell Tower, The Clock Tower and the Bridge of Sighs. Later on, visit to a world-famous glassblowing factory of Murano to watch glassblowing and sculpture techniques. Next is board your boat back to your coach and transfer to hotel for check-in.
DEC24 VENICE – PISA – ROME (B)
After your buﬀet breakfast, travel to Pisa to see the incredible famous Leaning Tower, Pisa Baptistery and the Romanesque architecture Cathedral of Pisa dedicated to Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Afterwards, continue to the eternal city of Rome. Possibly, experience the magic of Christmas in Vatican with an unforgettable Christmas Eve mass celebration at St. Peter’s Basilica OR other Basilicas.
DEC25 ROME (B)
Get ready to explore the city of Rome with local expert guide to include the most highlights of the city with visit to Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica, view of the Coliseum, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Monument Victoria Emmanuelle II, Piazza de Venezia, Circus Maximus, the famous Fountain of Trevi and the Spanish Steps. Balance of the afernoon is at leisure to feel the spirit of Christmas in Italy.
DEC26 ROME / MANILA (B)
Your memorable journey come to an end today. Enjoy your buﬀet breakfast and some free tme before your departure transfer to airport for your ﬂight back home.
Arrival in Manila, HOME SWEET HOME!
(Minimum of 30 passengers to operate this tour)
- Round trip AIRFARE
- First Class Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Buﬀet Breakfast
- Luxury Private Coach
- Filipino Tour Leader
- Pre-departure Briefing
- Travel Bag and Kit
- Schengen Visa
- VIP: France – add P2,000 / Swiss – add P1,500
- Travel Tax+ Airline Taxes: USD 160.00 (subject to change)
- 10Day Travel Insurance: USD5.00 / day (USD50.00)
- Tips for Driver & Guide: USD10.00 / day (USD 80.00)
- Italy/France Tourist Tax: €2-6.00/person/night
- Terminal Fee
- Airport / Hotel Porterage
- NON-refundable deposit of USD 500/pax to reserve your slot
- Please be reminded that passport must be 6 months valid before departure.
- There is no refund for unused services
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- Non-refundable / non-transferable / non-rebookable / non-endorsable once finalized
***PLEASE DEPOSIT ONLY TO OUR COMPANY’S ACCOUNT***
For bookings, please contact us:
ARONSTAR TRAVEL & TOURS (Est. 2009)
DOT Accredited: TOP-R04A-00003485-2016
T. 571-2920 | 881-1398
M. 0917-588-7681 | 0949-922-2852
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/aronstartravel
* * * * * * * *
RTAA – Rizal Travel Agencies Association, Inc.
NITAS – Network of Independent Travel & Allied Services Philippine, Inc.
FOR BOOKINGS, PLEASE CLICK ME!