CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN EUROPE
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN EUROPE
DECEMBER 22, 2019 – JANUARY 02, 2020
- PARIS The Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc du Triomphe, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Opera House, Eiﬀel Tower, the River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise
- TROYES Grand Est region, Basilique Saint-Urbain, City Hall of
- DIJON Palace of the Dukes, Dancy SquareLion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Old Town
- BERN Old Town, Swiss Parliament, Zytglogge
- LUCERNE Lake Lucerne, Lion Monument, Kapellbrucke, Chapel Bridge, Old Town
- ENGELBERG Titlis, Glacier Cave, the Cliﬀ Walk
- LUGANO Glacier Lake Lugano
- COMOGothic Como Cathedral, Lake Como
- VENICE San Marco Square, Doge’s Palace, Byzantne St. Mark’s Cathedral, The Bell Tower, The Clock Tower, the Bridge of Sighs, Murano Glass Factory
- PISA Leaning Tower, Baptstery, Cathedral of Pisa
- ROM Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Arch of Constantne, Roman Forum, Monument Vitorio Emanuelle II, Piazza de Venezia, Circus Maximus, Fountain of Trevi , the Spanish Steps
D1/ DEC 22 MANILA / PARIS
Depart Manila Airport on board a prestigious airline for overnight ﬂight to Paris. Enjoy in-ﬂight meals and entertainments onboard.
D2/ DEC 23 /PARIS (-)
Welcome to Paris, France! After immigration clearance at the airport, convey your luggage and board your private coach for your transfer to hotel for check-in and dinner. Rest of the day at leisure.
D3/ DEC 24 PARIS (BD)
This beautful day, discover the vibrant City of Lights, Paris. Start the day with your local guide to explore the city, see the highlights of the city includes both banks of the River Seine: The Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc du Triomphe, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Opera House, the famous Eiﬀel Tower and experience the River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise. Afternoon, free time to explore the city on your own pace. Perhaps, take the best time for your shopping at the largest Department store in France, the Galleries La Fayete. Special Christmas Dinner will be served at a local restaurant.
D4/ DEC 25 PARIS – TROYES – DIJON (B)
Breakfast and travel to Troyes a medieval old town in the Grand Est region of northeastern France features narrow, cobbled streets lined with colorful, half-tmbered houses, mostly dating from the 16th century. The town is home to several Gothic churches with striking stained-glass windows. See the Basilique Saint-Urbain and City Hall of Troyes. Then continue to Dijon the capital city of the historical Burgundy region in eastern France, one of the country’s principal wine-making areas. See the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and admire the Dancy Square on your free time.
D5/ DEC 26 DIJON – BERN – LUCERNE (B)
After your buﬀet breakfast at hotel, drive to cross the Swiss border on your way to Bern the capital city of Switzerland, admire in the traces of origins back to the 12th century, with medieval architecture preserved in the Old Town. See the Swiss Parliament- the Neo-Renaissance Bundeshaus, Zytglogge- the landmark medieval tower from the 13th century. Then continue to the beautiful city of Lucerne. Perhaps, walk around the lakeside of Lucerne and be amazed to the elegant lights of the city or experience the great nightlife which famous all over Switzerland.
D6/ DEC 27 LUCERNE – ENGELBERG – LUGANO (B)
In the morning, love the relaxed day to see the emotive Lion Monument carved into a limestone cliﬀ, walk to the symbolic Kapellbrucke or Chapel Bridge a covered wooden footbridge across the Reuss, and explore the beautiful Old Town on your own free time, there you can have your way to shop the famous Swiss products like Swiss chocolates, Swiss knives, Bally shoes and watches. Afterwards, travel to Engelberg and experience a mind-blowing day in the Snow at one of the lovely mountain resort of Mount Titlis in Switzerland with 10,623f high above sea level. Take the world’s first rotating cable car and be amazed to the spectacular view up to the summit of Mt.Titlis and enjoy the illuminated Glacier Cave, experience the Titlis Cliﬀ Walk – the highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe. Then travel to the charming city of Lugano with photo stop at the Glacial Lake Lugano which is situated on the border between southern Switzerland and northern Italy.
D7/ DEC 28 LUGANO – COMO – VENICE (B)
Breakfast and travel to Italian border on your way to Lombardy region in Como. Visit to Gothic Como Cathedral the seat of the Bishop of Como. Later on, continue to Venice Troncheto pier for your boat ride to romantic city of Venice Island. Visit to San Marco Square and admire Doge’s Palace, Byzantne St. Mark’s Cathedral, The Bell Tower, The Clock Tower and the Bridge of Sighs. Later on, visit to a world famous glassblowing factory of Murano to watch glassblowing and sculpture techniques. Next is board your boat back to your coach and transfer to hotel for check-in.
D8/DEC 29 VENICE – PISA – ROME (B)
After your buffer breakfast, travel to Pisa to see the incredibility famous Leaning Tower, Pisa Baptistery and the Romanesque architecture Cathedral of Pisa dedicated to Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Afterwards, continue to the eternal city of Rome.
D9/DEC 30 ROME (B)
Get ready to explore the city of Rome with local expert guide to include the most highlights of the city with visit to Vatcan City, St. Peter’s Basilica, view of the Colosseum, Arch of Constantne, Roman Forum, Monument Vitorio Emanuelle II, Piazza de Venezia, Circus Maximus, the famous Fountain of Trevi and the Spanish Steps. Balance of the afternoon is free at leisure.
D10/ DEC 31 ROME FREE TIME (BD)
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free time for leisure on your own pace. Special dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Perhaps, experience the New Year’s Eve Celebraton in Rome.
D11/ JAN 01 ROME / MANILA (B)
Your memorable journey comes to an end today. Enjoy your buﬀet breakfast and some free time before your departure transfer to airport for your ﬂight back home.
D12/ JAN 02 MANILA
Arrival in Manila, HOME SWEET HOME!
- Roundtrip AIRFARE
- First Class Hotel (4* City Limits)
- Daily Buﬀet Breakfast
- 2 Special dinner
- Luxury Private Coach
- Filipino Tour Leader
- Pre-departure Briefing
- Travel Kit & Bag
- Schengen Visa
- VIP: France – add P2,000 / Swiss – add P1,500
- Travel Tax+ Airline Taxes:USD 140.00 (subject to change)
- 12Day Travel Insurance: 00 / day (USD60.00)
- Tips for Driver & Guide: 00 / day (USD 100.00)
- Italy/France Tourist Tax: €2-6.00/person/night
- Terminal Fee Airport / Hotel Porterage
- NON-refundable deposit of USD 500/pax to reserve your slot
- Please be reminded that passport must be 6 months valid before departure.
- There is no refund for unused services
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- Non-refundable / non-transferable / non-rebookable / non-endorsable once finalized
***PLEASE DEPOSIT ONLY TO OUR COMPANY’S ACCOUNT***
For bookings, please contact us:
ARONSTAR TRAVEL & TOURS (Est. 2009)
DOT Accredited: TOP-R04A-00003485-2016
T. 571-2920 | 881-1398
M. 0917-588-7681 | 0949-922-2852
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/aronstartravel
* * * * * * * *
RTAA – Rizal Travel Agencies Association, Inc.
NITAS – Network of Independent Travel & Allied Services Philippine, Inc.
FOR BOOKINGS, PLEASE CLICK ME!