13 DAYS / 5 COUNTRIES SCANDINAVIA AND RUSSIA
VIA QATAR AIRWAYS
OCTOBER 18-30, 2019
FOR AS LOW AS:
• COPENHAGEN Christianborg Palace, Sailor Quarter, Gefoin Fountain, Nyhavin, Stroget Pedestrian Ster, Amalienborg Palace, City Hall, Frederickborg Castle, Kronborg Castle and statue of the Little Mermaid
• OSLO City Hall, Akershus Fortress, National Theater, Opera House, Oslo Cathedral, Parliament House, Viking Ship Museum and the Vigeland Sculpture Park
• KARLSTAD Karlstad Cathedral and City Hall
• STOCKHOLM Royal Palace, City Hall, Vasa Museum, Gustav Adolfs Square and Concert Hall
• HELSINKI The Rock Church, Sibelius Monument, Parliament House, Senate Square, Helsinki Cathedral and Uspenski Cathedral
• ST. PETERSBURG Nevsky Prospekt, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St. Nicholas Church, Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral, Cathedral of Peter and Paul Fortress, Catherine’s Palace, Summer Palace of Peter the Great and the Hermitage Museum
• MOSCOW Kremlin, Cathedral of Assumption, Annunciation, Archangel, Deposition, 12 Apostles Cathedral, Armory Chamber, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Gum Department Store, Underground Metro Station, Moscow University, Bolshoi Theatre and Arbat Street
• Roundtrip AIRFARE
• First Class Hotel Accomodation
• Meals per itinerary
• Luxury Private Coach
• Overnight Cruise: SEAVIEW CABIN, Copenhagen – Oslo and Stockholm – Helsinki
• 2nd Class Train Ticket: Helsinki – St. Petersburg and St. Petersburg – Moscow
• Filipino Tour Escort & Local Guide
• TIPS for Driver / Guide
• 13Days TRAVEL INSURANCE (for 76yrs and above, a supplement will apply)
• Hotel, Port, Station baggage handling
• Schengen Visa: P9,500 /
• Russia Visa: P10,500
• (All Visas fees are subject to change)
• Travel Tax+ Airline Taxes:
• USD 140.00 (subject to change)
• Drinks and Bevarage
D1 / OCT18 MANILA / COPENHAGEN
Depart Manila on board via Qatar Airways on your way to Copenhagen, Denmark. Enjoy in-flight meals and services onboard.
D2 / OCT19 / COPENHAGEN (D)
Upon arrival in Copenhagen, proceed to immigration and customs for formalities. Meet and greet then board your luxury private coach for your city tour. Visit to the Christianborg Palace – a palace and government building on the islet of Slotsholmen in central Copenhagen. See the Sailor Quarter, Gefion Fountain, Nyhavn, Stroget Pedestrian Street, Amalienborg Palace and City Hall and photos stop at the world famous statue of the Little Mermaid, then transfer to your hotel for check in and dinner.
D3 / OCT20 COPENHAGEN – OSLO (BD)
Full breakfast, then proceed to a half day excursion to Helsingor and Hillerod for a visit to Frederiksborg Castle and photo stop at Kronborg Castle. Afterwards, transfer to pier for an OVERNIGHT CRUISE via DFDS FERRY from Copenhagen to Oslo, Norway. Enjoy your luxurious Buffet dinner on board.
D4 / OCT21 OSLO (BD)
Breakfast on Cruise. Upon arrival in Oslo, disembark then proceed to a sightseeing tour to see the spectacular view of City Hall where the Nobel Peace winner are being announced yearly, see the Akershus Fortress, National Theater, Opera House, Oslo Cathedral and Parliament House. Entrance to Viking Ship Museum and see the best preserved Viking ships in the world and also this is the Museum of Cultural History of the University of Oslo, and houses archaeological finds from Tune,Gokstad, Oseberg and the Borre mound cemetery. Afterwards, visit the famous Vigeland Sculpture Park, world’s largest sculpture park. Then rest of the day is free before check-in to hotel.
D5 / OCT22 OSLO-KARLSTAD-STOCKHOLM (BD)
This morning, enjoy the scenic travel to the Swedish border on your way to Stockholm, Sweden with stop in Karlstad to visit the Karlstad Cathedral and see the City Hall and some time for your lunch. Upon arrival, check-in and dinner at hotel.
D6 / OCT23 STOCKHOLM – HELSINKI (BD)
After breakfast, delight in to a sightseeing tour to the panoramic view of Royal Palace, Old Town, Gustav Adolfs Square and Concert Hall. Visit to the City Hall of Stockholm and its courtyard, which is the main symbol of the city. Entrance to Vasa Museum to see the remaining solid 17th century ship in the world. Continue to pier and board your OVERNIGHT BALTIC CRUSIE to Helsinki, Finland via SILJA LINE. Enjoy dinner onboard as well as seemingly endless sea views and onboard entertainments.
D7 / OCT24 HELSINKI (BD)
Breakfast on Cruise, then disembark and proceed to your sightseeing tour that includes visit to the Rock Church, take a beautiful photos at Sibelius Monument, Parliament House, Senate Square, Helsinki Cathedral and Uspenski Cathedral. Afterward, check-in to hotel and rest of the day is free.
D8 / OCT25 HELSINKI – ST. PETERSBURG (BD)
Full breakfast, then transfer to train station and board your 2ND CLASS TRAIN to SaintPetersburg, Russia. Arrival then proceed to ahalf day sightseeing tour and drive along Nevsky Prospekt and see St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St. Nicholas Church, Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral, Cathedral inside the Peter and Paul Fortress. Then check-in to hotel.
D9 / OCT26 ST. PETERSBURG (BD)
Breakfast and experience the full day guide dexcursion to Pushkin and Peterhof. Entrance to Catherine’s Palace and be amazed at the stunning gold and beautiful architectures. It was the summer residence of the Russian tsars. Then to the Summer Palace of Peter the Great in Petrodvorets. Afterwards, drive back to St. Petersburg for dinner and overnight.
D10 / OCT27 ST. PETERSBURG – MOSCOW (BD)
After breakfast, and visit to Hermitage Museum one of the largest artistic and cultural in St. Petersburg. Then transfer to train station and board your high speed 2nd class seat SAPSAN TRAIN and relax in comfort as you swoop to Moscow. Upon arrival, dinner at international restaurant and check-in to hotel.
D11 / OCT28 MOSCOW (BD)
Today, begin your exploration of the Russian capital with local expert. Visit the Kremlin and the Cathedrals of Assumption, Annunciation, Archangel, Deposition and the 12 Apostles Cathedral. Continue to visit the Armory chamber and Red Square in lined with Moscow’s landmark buildings and see Lenin’s Mausoleum, see the onion-shaped domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral includes entrance to the Cathedral. Rest of the day is free for some shopping at the famous Gum Department Store.
D12 / OCT29 MOSCOW / MANILA (B)
After breakfast, enjoy your guided visit to one of the Underground Metro Stations which Stalin called “Palaces for the People” and admire the awesome themes depicted among the marble, mosaics and sculptures. Later, photostop at Moscow University and Bolshoi Theatre. Some free time for shopping at Arbat Street. Then departure transfer to airport for your overnight flight back home.
D13 / OCT30 MANILA
Arrival in Manila. Home Sweet Home!
• NON-refundable deposit of USD 500/pax to reserve your slot
• Minimum of 25 passengers to operate this tour
• Please be reminded that passport must be 6 months valid before departure.
• There is no refund for unused services
• Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
• Non-refundable / non-transferable / non-rebookable / non-endorsable once finalized