4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS OHAYO OSAKA!
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS OHAYO OSAKA!
June 01-August 31, 2019
Triple USD 948/person
Single USD 1068/person
Child 1/2 twin USD 888/person
Child w bed USD 828/person
Child w/o bed USD 648/person
UMEDA OS HOTEL (3*) or similar class
MANILA – KANSAI via PAL 02:25PM-07:15PM
KANSAI – MANILA via PAL 09:55am-01:30pm
• Roundtrip Airfare via Philippine Airlines
• 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
• Roundtrip Airport Transfers via Limousine bus
• English-Speaking Assistant upon arrival in Kansai
• Kyoto Nara 1 Day Tour with lunch based on seat in coach
• Free Visa Processing Fees for PH passport holders
• Phil Travel Tax Php 1,620/pax
• Airline taxes(subject to change) USD 63
• JPY 500 per day – Optional tipping for guide and driver (to be settle in Japan)
• Travel insurance
• Porterage fees
• Every Saturday Stay & Special Holiday Surcharge USD20 per night
• Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
• Others not mentioned in the inclusions
• **Above rate is based on per person**
DAY 1: KANSAI ARRIVAL(–/–/–)
Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, meet your English Speaking Assistant and proceed to Osaka via airport limousine bus. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
Drop off point: New Hankyu Osaka Hotel or nearest train station
DAY 2: KYOTO DAY TOUR(B/L/–)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your Kyoto Day Tour with English Speaking Guide via Seat in Coach.
Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier.First visit Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and be mesmerized by the thick green bamboo stalks that seems to continue endlessly in every direction. Also visit Kinkakuji Temple. It was built at the end of the 14th century originally as a villa for Ashikaga Yoshimitsu, the shogun at the time. Move to Nara and visit Todaiji Temple, this houses one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha. And just adjacent to the temple, continue to Nara Park with hundreds of freely roaming deer. After the tour, the guide will inform you on how to go back to your hotel. Transfer back to hotel and tour will disband at Namba. The tour guide will inform you on how to go back to your hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
Note: Meeting and drop off point is to be advised.
DAY 3: FREE DAY(B/–/–)
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us.
DAY 4: KANSAI DEPARTURE(B/–/–)
After breakfast inside hotel, have free time on your own leisure. Transfer to Kansai Airport via airport limousine bus for your flight back to Manila.
Pick up point: New Hankyu Osaka Hotel or nearest train station
• Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
• Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
• 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
• Latest Income Tax Return
• Original Bank Certificate
• PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within 1 year)
• PSA Marriage Contract (issued within 1 year)
• Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
• For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
• For Businessman: Business Documents
• For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
FOR BOOKINGS, PLEASE CLICK ME!
• MINIMUM OF 2 FULL PAYING ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
• ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO LOCAL CONDITIONS
• RATE IS VALID FOR PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDER ONLY
• SURCHARGE MAY APPLY FOR FOREIGN PASSPORT HOLDERS
• PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT PASSPORT MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE.
• SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY UPON CONFIRMATION. SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE / NON-REBOOKABLE / NON-ENDORSABLE ONCE FINALIZED.