4DAYS/3NIGHTS TAIWAN PACKAGE VIA EVA AIR
Travel Date: April 25-28 | April 27-30, 2018
Min. 2-pax to avail
Hotel: Holiday Inn East Taipei or similar class (4*)
Day 1: (X/X/X)
- BR 272 25 APR MNL-TPE 1240-1455
- Arrive at Taoyuan Airport
- Taipei 101（without observatory)
- DIY In Taipei Jade handicraft
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
- The Presidential Palace（outside view）
- Free shopping in Ximending area: The most important consumer business circle in the western district of Taipei.Entertainment is abundant.
- Check in the hotel
Day 2: (B/L/D)
- Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Geothermal Valley
- Beitou Library
- Ketagalan Museum
- Tamsui Old Street
- Tamsui Fisherman’s Wharf
- Shilin Night Market :Taipei is one of the largest and most famous night markets. There are all kinds of snacks and shops.
Day 3: (B/L/D)
- Yehliu Geopark
- Cake DIY
- ShiFen Old Street
- Chinese Lantern (One lantern for 4PAXS,Included ):It is the birthplace of the lantern.It is the birthplace of the lanterns, the local residents will set off the lanterns to bless, we can also feel together.
- Golden waterfall
- Have dinner (Buffet BBQ)
Day 4: (B/X/X)
- Free time until transfer to Taoyuan airport and departure.
- BR 277 28 APR TPE-MNL 1505-1725
- Round trip airline ticket.
- 3 nights room accommodation based on twin sharing or triple sharing (twin bed room/double bed room with one extra bed).
- Daily hotel breakfast + 4 meals at USD 7/pax/meal
- Private coach with English Speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing tours as specified above include all entrance fee needed
- Travel insurance
- 7kgs hand-carry.
- Check-in baggage.
- Philippine Travel Tax: Php 1,620 (pay upon purchased).
- Tipping: USD5/pax/day.
- Personal expenses.
For bookings, please complete the form below: