5Days/4Nights SAIGON – PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP HOLY WEEK SPECIAL VIA CEBU PACIFIC
Tour Code: SGN-REP-5D-5J | Travel Date: March 28-April 1, 2018
- Double/Twin/triple/Family sharing & child with bed: USD699 ALL IN!!!
- Single occupancy: USD799;
- Child no bed: USD599;
- Round trip air ticket via Cebu Pacific.
- Round trip airport transfers.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Meals as per itinerary below.
- Tours as per itinerary below.
- 7-kls hand-carry.
- 20-kls check-in baggage.
- Terminal Fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Philippine Travel Tax: Php 1620 (pay upon purchased).
- Others not stated in the inclusions.
|DAY1:||MANILA-HO CHI MINH (NO MEALS)
Depart Manila for Ho Chi Minh via 5J753/1935/2115, upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, meet by our
representative and transferred to hotel for check-in
Accommodation in Le Duy or Lan Lan 2 or similar class
|DAY2:||HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS (B, L)
Breakfast inside hotel, 8am excursion tour to Cu Chi Tunnels – a fabulous tunnel, you will have an opportunity to get the unique experience of guerillas living and fighting underground during the war, local rice paper workshops, Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit group of colonial architectures in the heart of Saigon including the Notre Dame Cathedral, the General Post Office, War Museum, Reunification Palace (former Presidential Palace), the Opera House and the City Hall, shopping at Hard Rock Café, Saigon Square, Ben Thanh Market
Accommodation in Le Duy or Lan Lan 2 or similar class
|DAY3:||HO CHI MINH CITY-BUS TO PHNOM PENH-CITY TOUR (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside or packed, early morning check-out, transfer to bus station to catch Mekong Express Bus to Phnom Penh (0700-1300), arrive and welcome by our representative in Phnom Penh, transfer to have lunch at a local restaurant, after lunch visit the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda, later on explore the Central Market, the best place in the city for wooden and stone carvings, old coins, jewelry, Cambodian and Chinese silk clothes, dinner at local restaurant, check-in at hotel
Accommodation in Diamond Hotel Phnom Penh or similar class
|DAY4:||PHNOM PENH-SIEM REAP-CITY TOUR (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside hotel; depart Phnom Penh for Siem Reap by private coach escorted by your tour guide, upon arrival in Siem Reap transfer to lunch at local restaurant, after lunch visit the the Angkor Silk Farm, a short stop at Wat Thmey or Killing Field contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge, stop at the War Memorial Monument, it is dedicated to those who sacrificed their lives in the civil war and follow by a tour at their local market
Accommodation in Cheatata Angkor or similar class
|DAY 5:||SIEM REAP-CITY TOUR-MANILA (B, L, D)
Breakfast inside hotel, check-out, visit South Gate of Angkor Thom (Big Angkor) is a 3km square walled and moated royalty and was the last capital of Angkorian Empire
Lunch at local restaurant. Then proceed to explore the temples of the Small Circuit, the most famous among these is Ta Prohm Temple, built in the mid 12th to early 13th centuries, also visit Banteay Kdei, a Buddhist Monastery from the late 12th century and Srah Srang also known as the “pool of ablutions” end your tour at the twin towers of Chau Say, Tevoda and Thommanon
Finally visit the visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking Angkor Wat, enjoy last minute shopping at Old Market
After dinner assemble and transfer to airport for return flight to Manila via 5J258/2230/0225+1
*****HOME SWEET HOME*****
- Rates are PER PERSON basis.
- BOOK and BUY BASIS. Cannot hold booking unless purchased and finalized.
- This is a quotation only. No booking has been made yet.
- All tours and transfers are on seat-in coach basis (0900am–1100pm).
- All Room type (double or twin bed) is on request basis subject to availability upon check-in.
- It is hotel’s SOP to collect deposits, upon check-in, for incidental charges, if any. Said hotel deposit (may vary depending on hotel) may be settled in cash or with your credit card. It will be refunded upon check out if unused.
- This package is for Philippine Passport Holders only. Surcharge for Foreign Passport.
- HOTEL CHECK IN/OUT: 1400HRS/1200HRS
- Please be reminded that passport MUST be valid 6 months before your departure.
- Government employees must secure travel clearance from their respective offices.
- AronStar Travel and Tours is not liable when guests do not pass the immigration procedures, which is beyond our control. Thus, all tours and services are non-refundable.
- AronStar Travel and Tours, hotel and airline will not be liable for any delays or failure to provide services caused by Acts of God, reason of war, insurrection, tourist act, civil commotion, any act, decree, or order of any government authority, labor dispute or any other causes beyond our control.
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-REBOOKABLE/NON-ENDORSABLE ONCE FINALIZED.
For booking, please email below details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Travel date:
- Tour Code:
- No. of days/nights:
- No. of guests:
- Names of guests as per passport (include Mr, Ms, Mstr, Mist):
- Date of Birth (for Flight Bookings):
Should you have other requests/inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much.