4Days/3Nights Autumn in Korea – SEMBREAK Getaway
For only: Php 29,880/person
Avail our Independence Day Sale and get Php 1,000/person if you book from June 1-15, 2017 only
Oct 27 MNL-ICN 1500 – 2010 Hrs
Oct 30 ICN-MNL 2135 – 0040+1 Hrs
- Round trip air ticket via Cebu Pacific
- Hand carried luggage – 7kg
- 3N accommodation (May Place or Urban Place).
- Meals: BF- 3 (at the hotel), L- 2, D-2 at local restaurants
- Full trip tours & transfers with admissions, parking & toll fees (see itinerary)
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 bottle of min. water/day
- 1 cookie set
- FREE WIFI service in the bus
- FREE Travel Insurance
- FREE visa assistance
- Tour Escort for the entire duration of the trip
- Philippine Travel Tax: Php 1620 (pay upon purchase)
- Check-in baggage: 20 kgs at 880/way
- Tipping to guide/driver (US$5/person/day)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
** A non-refundable deposit of USD 300/pax. It will be deducted to the full amount. FULL PAYMENT 30-DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
Oct 27, Day 1: Manila – Incheon (X/X/X)
Arrive at Incheon International Airport, meet by local tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Oct 28, Day 2: Seoul/Petit France/Nami Island
Breakfast at hotel; Pick up for transfer to Petit France Village; Transfer by small ferry to Nami Island; Back to Seoul for overnight.
(Lunch: Halal Chicken BBQ | Dinner: Ginseng Chicken Soup)
Oct 29, Day 3: Full Day Seoul City and shopping Tour (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel; AM: Pass-by the Blue House. Then visit Gyeongbok Palace, National Folklore Museum and Ginseng Shop; PM: Visit famous Cosmetic Shop,, Red Pine Shop, DFS, Amethyst Shop; End the tour at N Tower including observatory; Back to hotel.
(Lunch: Thai Chinese Meal, Dinner: Steamed Chicken)
Oct 40, Day 4: Seoul/Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel; Free Time or join the Escor in morning walking tour to visit nearby tourist spots (transfort fare, own pax account); Check-out: Pick-up at the hotel for transfer to airport; Cookies shopping before proceeding to the airport; Departure back to Manila.
- Application Form with 2×2 photo
- Original Passport + old passport if with other visas used within the last 5-years
- PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate if married.
- Copy of PRC ID for professionals. Copy of IBP ID for lawyers.
- Original Bank Certificate and Bank Statements, Certificate of Employment with approved leave, Company ID and copy of ITR.
- Passport must be valid 6-months prior to the departure.
- Itinerary might change due to local conditions.