12-Days Amazing HOLYLAND PILGRIMAGE Package
JORDAN – ISRAEL – EGYPT
Travel Date: November 4 to 15, 2017
Minimum of 30 pax
ABSOLUTELY ALL-IN | NO ADDITIONAL FEES
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
TOUR COST: US$ 2,499.00/pax or in
Philippine Peso PHP 129,948/pax only!
ONLY US$400/pax or PHP 20,800 DEPOSIT to reserve
- Roundtrip International Ticket on Economy Class via (Oman Air)
including Airline Taxes and PH Tax
- VISA & BORDER Fee WITH Meet and Assistance at the Airport and Borders
- 15 days Travel Insurance coverage (from 18 – 65 years old)
ADD SURCHARGE for 66 years old +
- 10 Nights’ accommodation at hotel on TWIN SHARING ROOM using local Jordan / Israel: 4* hotel / Egypt: 5* hotel
** Single Supplement / SURCHARGE will apply if single pax/room
- FULL BOARD MEALS – Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel including farewell dinner at local resto / Lunch at Local resto incl. St. Peters Fish lunch at Galilee Area
- A/C modern bus throughout (equipped w/ WIFI in Israel Only)
- 1 pc Luggage porter in Hotel
- Professional Licensed English speaking guide in each country
- Tips to Guide & Driver Only
- All sightseeing & applicable entrance fees
- Whisper Enhance technology (Israel)
- Pilgrim Certificate & Souvenir
- Daily private masses / Christian Services
- Pilgrimage Chaplain / Licensed Pastor
- Pre-departure Briefing / Orientation
- Escort from the Philippines
- Any extra meal as well extra drinks during meals
- Porterage at the airport
- Other items / services not mentioned in the inclusions
Remarks and Booking Conditions:
• The quote is valid for period November only
• Any change in the number of passenger will affect the quoted rate
• Early check in is subject for the room availability
• Rates are not valid in Jewish holidays
• In the event that there’s any amendment in the program especially to the arrival and departure because of flight, rates might be adjusted
• Hotel rooms are subject to hotel space availability at the time of booking
• ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
• Please consider AronStar Travel & Tours BOOKING TERMS & CONDITION for your reference and compliance
• There is no refund for ANY or ALL unused services
TERMS of PAYMENT & CONDITIONS:
NON – REFUNDABLE deposit of US$400/pax for booking confirmation in order to secure the discounted air ticket & hotel reservation
- 2nd Payment of US$420/pax –June 05, 2017
- 3rd Payment of US$420/pax –July 03, 2017
- 4th Payment of US$420/pax –August 07, 2017
- 5th Payment of US$420/pax –September 04, 2017
- Final payment of US$419/pax –October 06, 2017
Note: Lack of payment will cancel the booking and Terms and Conditions applies
CANCELLATION FEES & CONDITIONS:
- US$65/pax – administration fee will be collected once it was booking is confirmed and then cancelled.
- 35% cancellation fee (excluding the non-refundable deposit) made 30 days prior to arrival
- 55% cancellation fee (excluding the non-refundable deposit) made 25 days prior to arrival
- 75% cancellation fee (excluding the non-refundable deposit) made 15 days prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fee (excluding the non-refundable deposit) made one week prior to arrival including no show.
04 NOV-DAY 01: DEPARTURE MANILA / ARRIVAL AMMAN (-, -, D)
Depart from Manila to Amman. Enjoy your flight amenities while on board.
05 NOV-DAY 02: AMMAN (-, L, D)
Arrival in Amman. Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport. Meet your Jordanian guide and board to your air-conditioned bus to Madaba, the city of Mosaic. Continue to visit Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died. Then, continue to your hotel for check-in, dinner and overnight.
06 NOV-DAY 03: AMMAN – PETRA – AMMAN (B, L, D)
After breakfast, Proceed to your full day tour to PETRA, a rose-red city half as old as time, the place in the desert that is prepared by God for the Jewish people. Also experience horseback ride through the picturesque SIQ, and visit the Treasury, a rose colored monumental building artfully carved out of sheer rock. Transfer to Amman. Continue to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
07 NOV-DAY 04: AMMAN – BORDER CROSSING – JERICHO – QUMRAN – DEAD SEA – TIBERIAS (B, L, D)
Check-out from your hotel after breakfast. Drive to the border to cross Israel. Upon arrival Israel, drive to Jericho for a view of the Mt. of Temptation and the Sycamore Tree. Continue to Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Lastly, spend some time at the lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea. Later in the afternoon, we will proceed to Tiberias for hotel check-in, dinner and overnight.
08 NOV-DAY 05: CANA – NAZARETH – MT. TABOR – YARDENIT – SEA OF GALILEE (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning drive to Cana for a visit of the Church of the First Miracle known also as the Marriage Church, here couples will have an opportunity to renew their marriage vows. Then onto Nazareth, the place where Jesus spent His childhood; the Church of the Annunciation which was believed to be where the angel Gabriel Announced to the Blessed Mother of Christ which she humbly accepted, “Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word” and Mary’s well. Drive to Mt. Tabor and ascend by taxi to the Church of Transfiguration. Descend after and proceed to Yardenit for renewal of baptism. Late afternoon, continue for a boat ride at the Sea of Galilee where Jesus’ performed some of His Miracles like when he walked on the water (Mark 6:48). On the cruise, have an opportunity to reflect on the messages of our Lord as we savor the beauty of nature while sailing at the Sea of Galilee. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
09 NOV-DAY 06: MT. OF BEATITUDES – TABGHA – CAPERNAUM – JERUSALEM (B, L, D)
Check-out from hotel after breakfast and proceed to Mt. of Beatitudes, the traditional site where Jesus uttered the immortal words “Blessed are the poor in Spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of God”. (Matthew 5:3-12). Visit the Church and its grounds for private reading of the Sermon on the Mount. Continue to nearby Tabgha, the site where Jesus performed the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes; visit the Church of the Loft and Fish Miracle. On the stone which serves as the altar, there is mosaic of basket of loaves flanked by two fish to commemorate this miraculous event. Two hundred yards away is the Church of Primacy, built in1934 in basalt over a massive rock called “Mensa Christi”. Here where the Risen Lord appeared to his disciples, prepared breakfast for them and gave St. Peter the pastoral commission, Feed my Sheep (John 21:15-19). Next visit will be to Capernaum, the home of St. Peter. Proceed to the Greek Orthodox Church and the nearby archaeological excavations of the Synagogue and community. Scenic drive to Jerusalem for hotel check-in, dinner and overnight.
10 NOV-DAY 07: BETHLEHEM – EIN KAREM (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we visit Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit the Church of the Nativity, where we find the Grotto of Nativity, Altar of Christ’s Birth and Manger’s Square. In the afternoon, tour of Ein Karem the birthplace of St. John the Baptist (now the Church of St. John the Baptist) and the Church of Visitation – where Mary came after the angel Gabriel informed her cousin Elizabeth was six months pregnant despite her advance years. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
11 NOV-DAY 08: JERUSALEM OLD CITY – MT. OF OLIVES – MT. ZION (B, L, D)
After breakfast. Early morning proceed to Jerusalem’s Old City, starting from the St. Stephen’s Gate (the Lion’s Gate), stopping at St. Anne’s Church, the Pool of Bethesda. Reflect while following the Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and Golgotha. In the afternoon, visit Mount Of Olives, for a panoramic view of the city, Ascension Chapel; then Paster Noster Church, and Dominus Flevit Church. Visit the Church of Ascension and walk the Palm Sunday route down the hill to the Garden of Gethsemane, Basilica of Agony, stopping along the way at the Maria Magdalena Church. Visit the Church of All Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane. Drive to Nearby Mount Zion and visit the Last Supper’s Room and the Tomb of King David. Visit the Dormition Abbey, and St. Peter’s Church in Gallicantu. Return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
12 NOV-DAY 09: BETHLEHEM – BORDER CROSSING – ST CATHERINE (B, L, D)
Check-out from hotel after breakfast. Drive to Taba Border to cross to Egypt. Arrive at the Border. Meet your guide and driver after passport formalities. Transfer to your hotel in Sinai for check-in, dinner and overnight.
13NOV-DAY 10: ST. CATHERINE – CAIRO (B, L, D)
In the early morning, climb at the Moses Mountain and catch the sunrise (optional). Here is where God spoke to Moses. Then, back to the hotel for breakfast. Visit Saint Catherine Monastery. Check-out at the hotel then transfer to Cairo hotel for check-in, dinner and overnight.
14 NOV-DAY 11: FULL DAY CAIRO / DEPARTURE CAIRO (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel CHECK OUT, then start your full day sightseeing visits. The Great Pyramids, which was constructed over 4,500 years ago and show us the power and wealth of the pharaoh in the Old Kingdom and Sphinx of Giza, which was believed to be a form of a Sun God and was worshipped in ancient days, Old Cairo including Church of Abu Serga, this is where the Holy Family hide, St. Sergius Church. visit at the Egyptian Museum, where you will find artifacts, relics, statues and Jewelry from all of the Pharaohs that reign are also included Proceed for your Nile Dinner Cruise with Belly Dancing Show before returning to your hotel to pick up your luggage then transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
15 NOV-DAY 12: DEPARTURE CAIRO
Depart from Cairo to Manila. Enjoy your flight amenities while on board. Arrival in Manila.
***END OF SERVICE***
Please Note: Unexpected circumstances may cause changes to the events outlined in the itinerary