5Days/4Nights Twin Cities Bangkok & Siem Reap via Cebu Pacific
Travel Period: until September 2017 | Tour Code: TOUR CODE: EKCAM-FF509 (PHM0417)
|HOTEL||6 pax to go
|4 pax to go
|2 pax to go
|Bangkok: 3* Pratunam Pavilion or similar
Siem Reap: 3* Kingfisher Angkor Hotel or Similar
|Bangkok: 4*Centre Point Pratunam Hotel or Similar
Siem Reap: 4* Sokha Roth Angkor Hotel or Similar
|Bangkok: 5* Amari Watergate Hotel or Similar
Siem Reap: 5* Sokha Siem Reap Resort or Similar
PACKAGE INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
|Price Include :||Price Exclude :|
Day 1: ARRIVAL – BANGKOK
Arrival Bangkok International Airport, meet and transfer to your hotel by Seat In Coach Bus (SIC) Overnight in hotel of your choice in Bangkok.
Day 2: BANGKOK – Complimentary Bangkok half day city tour (Breakfast/-/-) (SIC)
Breakfast at Hotel, Morning Tour Duration: 08:30 – 12:00
30min. visit the Famous Erawan Shire (4 Face Buddha)
60min. visit Golden Buddha Temple (WatTrimit) via China Town
*45min. Sightseeing ( onboard bus) to Ratchadamnoen Road, HM King Rama V got the idea from Queen’s walk, in Queen park, London, England. Both sides along the road Kings had placed the governmental building and historical building such as The Democracy monument, Anantasmakom Hall (The marble throne hall) The equestrian statue of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), Dusit Palae*
Tour continue to visit local produce shops (60Mins) at Gems Gallery /Leather Factory/ Honey Factory
Tour end with drop off at Shopping Mall or back to hotel.
Tour itinerary might be change subject to traffic or weather conditions.
Complimentary City tour will no refund to cash or changed to other tour
Day 3: BANGKOK – SIEM REAP (Breakfast) overland by SIC Bus
After breakfast at hotel, SIC transfer to bus station for bus trip to Siem Reap will take about 7 hrs on road with 450 km. Lunch at your own account on the way. Arrive Siem Reap in early evening, and then transfer to hotel for your check in. Free at leisure and Overnight stay in hotel of your choice in Siem Reap
Day 4: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT COMPLEX (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) (Private)
Breakfast in the hotel, we head to visit the old town of King Jayavarman VII, the famous and powerful king in the late of 12th century. The city is called Krong Angkor Thom, the town of Khmer including the temple such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple complex, Terraces of Elephants, Terrace of Leper King and Former Royal Palace. Lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon continue to visit the temple of Ta Prohm, the only one temple which has been kept its first natural situation, to be the example of how most of the temples of Angkor would look like at the time of discovering. After this temple, it is a very good time to see the one classified to the group of the seven wonder, the world heritage and the masterpiece of the world, the Angkor Wat temple which was built by the king Suryavarman II in the middle of the 12th century cover a period of about 30 years. It’s self have nearly two thousands of Apsaras carving on the wall with different gesture, dresses and hairstyles, evening proceed to Bakheng Hill, can view sunset and beautiful scenery of Angkor Wat. Buffet dinner and enjoy the Cambodia cultural dance show. Overnight in hotel of your choice in Siem Reap
Day 5: SIEM REAP – TONLE SAP LAKE – DEPARTURE (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Morning tour to enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, we will see a fishermen’s “floating village” with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the “village” move from place to place following water levels and currant and then move to visit Les Artisans D’ Angkor and see their stone and wood carving workshops where the artisans are taught to use traditional Khmer techniques. Lunch at local restaurant, Then move to shopping at Old market, Angkor duty free Store in center etc if you keen to look for brand name product available outside airport.
Transfer to dinner at local restaurant and transfer to airport for departure flight to Manila or your onward journey.
- Rates are PER PERSON basis.
- BOOK and BUY BASIS. Cannot hold booking unless purchased and finalized.
- This is a quotation only. No booking has been made yet.
- All tours and transfers are on seat-in coach basis (0900am–1100pm).
- All Room type (double or twin bed) is on request basis subject to availability upon check-in.
- It is hotel’s SOP to collect deposits, upon check-in, for incidental charges, if any. Said hotel deposit (may vary depending on hotel) may be settled in cash or with your credit card. It will be refunded upon check out if unused.
- This package is for Philippine Passport Holders only. Surcharge for Foreign Passport.
- HOTEL CHECK IN/OUT: 1400HRS/1200HRS
- Please be reminded that passport MUST be valid 6 months before your departure.
- Government employees must secure travel clearance from their respective offices.
- AronStar Travel and Tours is not liable when guests do not pass the immigration procedures, which is beyond our control. Thus, all tours and services are non-refundable.
- AronStar Travel and Tours, hotel and airline will not be liable for any delays or failure to provide services caused by Acts of God, reason of war, insurrection, tourist act, civil commotion, any act, decree, or order of any government authority, labor dispute or any other causes beyond our control.
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-REBOOKABLE/NON-ENDORSABLE ONCE FINALIZED.
For booking, please email below details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Travel date:
- No. of days/nights:
- No. of guests:
- Names of guests as per passport (include Mr, Ms, Mstr, Mist):
- Date of Birth (for Flight Bookings):
Should you have other requests/inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much.